Saturday 21 June 2008

Farewell Mediterranean

We've had a merry jaunt around the Med from Rome to Barcelona. Today we leave those shores and head north to re-visit old stamping grounds in southern England. We lived in Dorset for two years, and it's back to catch up with our friends.

I'm off travelling (today, from Barcelona to Bournemouth), and as I won't be taking any new shots of Sydney for a few weeks, and I've not taken a computer, I'm not sure I'll be able to post photos. So, I'm publishing some of my art works in the form of Artist Trading Cards. These small canvases are made on card of 69 x 89 mm dimensions (3.5 x 5.5 inches). They are made to trade with other artists, as the name implies. It is extremely bad form to sell them. Any medium can be used, but my preferred method of creation is by using rubber stamps and inks.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you may be forgiven, not to come to Portugal... ;))

    ReplyDelete