Monday 9 June 2008

All the glamour of Monte Carlo

As you read this, we should be adding value to the Glamour Capital of the Côte d'Azur, under the loving care of Jilly of Menton and Monte Carlo fame.

I'm off travelling (currently in Menton), and as I won't be taking any new shots of Sydney for a few weeks, and I've not taken a computer, I'm not sure I'll be able to post photos. So, I'm publishing some of my art works in the form of Artist Trading Cards. These small canvases are made on card of 69 x 89 mm dimensions (3.5 x 5.5 inches). They are made to trade with other artists, as the name implies. It is extremely bad form to sell them. Any medium can be used, but my preferred method of creation is by using rubber stamps and inks.

1 comment:

  1. Sally, still sounds like you are having a great time...even the excitement of the unexploded bomb!
    And how great to meet blog family too...looking forward to seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete