Saturday 14 June 2008

Avignon


Our last full day in Avignon, and I can imagine we've found time to linger at a café - or two!

I'm off travelling (currently in Avignon), and as I won't be taking any new shots of Sydney for a few weeks, and I've not taken a computer, I'm not sure I'll be able to post photos. So, I'm publishing some of my art works in the form of Artist Trading Cards. These small canvases are made on card of 69 x 89 mm dimensions (3.5 x 5.5 inches). They are made to trade with other artists, as the name implies. It is extremely bad form to sell them. Any medium can be used, but my preferred method of creation is by using rubber stamps and inks.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your smiling face with that of Ben's in Nathalie's blog. Will be good to have these photos to remind you of FUN when you are back at w**k.( Did NOT want to mention the 'w' word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally! Back home and profiting from the holidays, I’m trying to catch up your posts (What a nice week: June 10th, Portugal’s Day; June 13th, Lisbon’s Day - St. Anthony of Lisbon (remember?), not Padua… ;)).
    What a party trip this seems to be... and great way of doing the tour with the robbers in Italy and bloggers in Southern France... ;)))
    Blogtrotter is now landed in Santiago de Compostela, Spain! Come closer and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete