Tuesday 3 March 2009

New friendships

I recently received a message on one of my Bronte pics from Anne, who lives near Avignon. She is a great friend of former super Sydney photoblogger, now re-established in Avignon , Nathalie. Anne was visiting her stepdaughter and family in Bronte and had been taken with some of my shots of Bronte pool. Anne, it was a delight to meet you, and I hope we can spend longer next time you pass this way!

Sorry about the quality of the photo. We enlisted a passer-by, and unfortunately it was taken into the afternoon sun (in the interests of a more interesting backdrop, and one Nathalie would recognise!)

5 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful how you connect with people far and wide - in person - thru your blogs; it is a special talent. The photo is really charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally great to see you (I like the green top, suits you!) and Anne, Hello. Well I was lucky enough to meet Nathalie recently, when she visited Menton, so kinda snaps all round. And have a great time in Australia - how could you not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is it to meet a fellow blogger .. VERY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. les rencontres entre blogueur du bout du monde quel rêve
    blogger encounters between the end of the world what dream

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to see you both again!

    ReplyDelete