Monday 27 October 2008

An interregnum (Sculpture By The Sea 8)


This morning I got up before dawn again and headed back to Sculpture By The Sea. This time there was a lovely sunrise, and then blue skies to enhance the beautiful venue. Of course, with the sculptures spread out along the eastern seabord, the rising sun presented its own challenges for a keen, but definitely amateur photographer.

There are hundreds to download from my camera, so while that work is in progress, I thought you might enjoy, or at least be intrigued by this snap of a fellow photographer!

In Internet shorthand, I think the only question to be raised is: WTF? As no doubt these other passers-by were wondering...

11 comments:

  1. Great series of sculpture, Sally.
    ... and a nice tripod and funny looking photographer.
    I was try to figure out how the camera is attached to the tripod head because to me the position of handle and camera is but unusual.
    Well, back to the sculpture. I really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy seems to be combining photography and WWF wrestling. I think I can see where he keeps his lunch box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking just the same thing! Is he a professional wrestler in real life and does photography as a hobby? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is an attention getter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hoot!! Did he know that you were photographing him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmm, I don't even know what to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two words, good grief! :) And what a character. Would love to know what his story is, or maybe not...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty camouflage suit !

    ReplyDelete