Sunday 13 August 2006

For all your protest needs

Saturday there was another anti-war in Lebanon rally in Hyde Park. At one of the stalls there was the opportunity to stock up on all your protest badge needs.

Actually, I was going to post a picture of a troop of young girl scouts in their Islamic-adapted scouting uniform, and their protest banners, but I am squeamish about posting photos of children on my blog, without parental permission. There are too many unknown quantities lurking around the web...it was certainly a striking image though.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Interesting comment about children since I have many of my 2 grandchildren on my blogs. How could anyone find them, tho (God forbid!) Back to the buttons. Great! Che, of course, is my favorite--my generation!

    ReplyDelete