Friday 1 September 2006

Another Newtown doorway



Today is Daily Photoblogger's Theme Day : Doorways. I like the texture of the peeling paper in my chosen photo.

44 Daily Photo sites are participating in the 1st September theme.

Please use the links to below to visit them.

Due to time zone differences and other factors, the theme photo may not be displayed until later if you are viewing early in the day.

If you view after the date then you may find the theme no longer accessible on some sites, but the majority will be available in archives.

1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -17 -18 -19 -20 -21 -22 -23 -24 -25 -26 -27 -28 -29 -30-31 -32 -33 -34 -35 -36 -37 -38 -39 -40 -41 -42-43-44

14 comments:

  1. How can I get in on this "theme day" thing?
    Heck... it's still August 30th here.. I can post a door tomorrow... woo-hoo!

    I loved your city in Finding Nemo by the way... oh.. and the Olympics.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a doorway in there? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i espcially like the stairs leading to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry er..i thnk my comment has be saved from somehwere (??? blogger betta driving me crazy !)


    an interesting door! the posters really beautify it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you Sally for posting a door like this. I like it a lot, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally,
    I'm glad you posted a comment on another DP page. Your link in the wiki and in the theme day list (at least the one I copied) seems to be fouled up. Blogger kept giving me notices of "no such address." You might want to check the wiki to see if something's amis. Could be just on my end, if no one else has noticed. Let me know. Glad I got through to see your door for today--it's wonderful!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very busy door! Where is the door knob!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. this loos similar to some of the notice boards here in finland.. cant get enough of putting up posters.. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely are a poster girl. I like your photo because it is so unusual. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim - yes, It was messed up ... I posted a message on the Forum board, but I guess it's a bit much to ask everyone to edit their posts, so I am glad so many of you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miised your door post, but glad to find it now. Now this one is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That place is teaxtually a wallpaper. In day theme I found all kind of doorways. that's the reason why I joined this community, plural views.

    Greetings from PerĂº

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Punk doorway :-)

    Destroyed and coloured; i like it.

    After looking forward, i would say no Punk, as i see that you'll have "The Supremes" on the 23rd of September :))

    ReplyDelete