Friday 13 June 2008

Vincent, again

Vincent's Starry Night from yesterday now hangs in the Musée d'Orsay in Paris. This ATC is based on a photo I took from the d'Orsay overlooking the Seine. The clock is the old railway clock which is such a striking feature of the museum, from its days as a railway station.

I'm off travelling (currently in Avignon), and as I won't be taking any new shots of Sydney for a few weeks, and I've not taken a computer, I'm not sure I'll be able to post photos. So, I'm publishing some of my art works in the form of Artist Trading Cards. These small canvases are made on card of 69 x 89 mm dimensions (3.5 x 5.5 inches). They are made to trade with other artists, as the name implies. It is extremely bad form to sell them. Any medium can be used, but my preferred method of creation is by using rubber stamps and inks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally,just plain ;-) "Starry Night" is one of my fave pictures in all the world...it hangs in the MoMA in NY, and is almost the sole reason for my wanting to go there one day...one day.

    ReplyDelete