Tuesday 17 June 2008

Barceloneta


We're staying in an apatment in the Barceloneta district, by the sea. Won't see these beach huts, but we will when we get to Bournemouth on Saturday!

I'm off travelling (currently in Barcelona), and as I won't be taking any new shots of Sydney for a few weeks, and I've not taken a computer, I'm not sure I'll be able to post photos. So, I'm publishing some of my art works in the form of Artist Trading Cards. These small canvases are made on card of 69 x 89 mm dimensions (3.5 x 5.5 inches). They are made to trade with other artists, as the name implies. It is extremely bad form to sell them. Any medium can be used, but my preferred method of creation is by using rubber stamps and inks. This is a greeting card rather than an ATC.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Barcelona, 30 years ago, our 1st bit of vaguely warm Spring weather after 4-5 deg. in London & Paris .I remember Las Ramblas, Gaudi Cathedral, gun-totting soldiers or were they coppers, on most street corners, meeting a friend of my cousins in the camp ground laundrette.
    ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in to say, enjoy your trip.

    I just read Jilly's blog entry on your visit to Menton.

    ReplyDelete