Monday 31 December 2007

Handicap Honours

This yacht took handicap honours in the Sydney-Hobart race. And I thought "Rosebud" was a sled owned by Citizen Kane as a child...

Actually I read recently that "Rosebud" was supposedly the pet name newspaper mogul William Randolph Hearst (on whom the movie Citizen Kane was based) gave to a certain part of his lover's genitalia. See what you can find out by reading newspapers :-)

Happy New Year's Eve, wherever you are and whatever you may be doing. I'll be taking up my favourite position - on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Meilleurs Voeux pour 2008
    amour et tendresse, Amedée et moi te souhaitons tous nos vœux pour cette
    nouvelle année 2008. Alors champagne pour tous le monde.......

    Best Wishes for 2008
    Love and tenderness, Amedée and I wish you all our wishes for this
    New Year 2008. So champagne for all the world .......


    Evry Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete