Friday 20 January 2012

My local pool


My local municipal swimming pool means a lot to me; I swim there as often as I can. However, it is reaching the end of its life, and needs a complete upgrade. The Council has a brilliant plan before it, and it will really make for a magnificent community facility. Of course, as with any far-reaching proposals, there are detractors.

A local newspaper is runnign a poll on whether it should be upgraded in the manner proposed.
To have a look at the plans, click here.

You can read an article in the local newspaper, and vote by clicking here. (You don't have to live in the local area - it's just a newspaper poll!)

6 comments:

  1. Great photo montage, they should use it in a campaign to encourage an upgrade of the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the montage too, and as soon as I read upgrade I knew must have been Bexley. I find the local pool has a lot of photo opportunities..

    ReplyDelete
  3. New upgraded pool will be great for local community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally I LOVE that collage of your pool - this is soooo YOU ! The colours, the sights, the spirit, it's all there. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete