Wednesday 4 January 2012

The girl in the bubble


This looks like enormous fun! Most of the kids having a go spent most of their time falling down, but this little girl was a real expert. If I wasn't wearing a dress I think I might have hopped in and had a go.....imagine the feeling of walking on water!

Had to laugh at the sign.  No adolescents need apply, it seems.

When I took this, I thought of Jilly in Menton, who has managed so many fabulous shots of kids having fun on various amusements along the beach there.

6 comments:

  1. The little girls looks very happy and very pleased with herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a remarkable shot! She looks like she is having the time of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked really hard to do - she was the only one to achieve it in the time I was there, which was for quite a while (coffees were being had at an adjacent cafe!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice shot - great timing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic top photo, oh the joy on her face!
    The sign is wonderful. I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing pic

    ReplyDelete