Thursday, 15 November 2007

Sculpture By The Sea - Bella

This art exhibition, along the Bondi to Tamarama section of the coastal walk, is in its 11th year. Last year former Sydney blogger, Nathalie, brough you some highlights. See here and here and here and here and here and here

This year, I will attempt to do some justice to the array of art works on show.

Let's start today with Bella, by Greg James of Western Australia. Bella sits looking across the sand of Tamarama beach.
Here's some Photo Albums of previous SXS exhibitions.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing all the art. My reaction was a big smile. But I do think the lady may have been in the sun too long. I use a sun screen when I work outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ample Bella. Her pear shape is one with which I'm quite familiar .

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's quite stunning isn't she? Have just travelled back and caught up with your photos Sally and as always, the photos are great and the commentary fantastic too. I used to live in the Sutherland Shire so I enjoyed the aerial photos very much. Looks like you had a wonderful time in Tassie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The statue is well done and the Muse... Too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thats neat. Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bikini on the statue, and I agree with Annie--an ample Bella (love her shape,too). If one doesn't blog for a day or two, it's amazing how quickly the posts add up! I'm amazed at what I've missed on your blog. Love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. saw her in her new location at Fremantle Wharf yesterday - still pulling a crowd! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was delighted to discover Bella yesterday at her new home at the Fremantle Fishing Wharf WA - still drawing an admiring crowd in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete